Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Carter

This week was tough. As your friends find out what baseball team they are on...I was choosing your grave marker. As your friends were studying for their spelling test, I was looking at the scrapbook my friend Shay made me of your life. This week as your friends attended soccer practice, I packed away your favorite toys. As your friends played at recess, I was forced to remember the anniversary of your passing. As your friends were being tucked into bed, I was silently crying myself to sleep.

I miss you Carter

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerstin Wright said...

Love y'all! I don't even know the words to express, but what I do know is that y'all have so much love coming in from everywhere, and phenomenal support, remember we are all here for you, no matter what.

Chrissy Dulweber said...

I'm praying for you today that you feel the love and prayers everyone is sending your way! Love you!

Nessa said...

Love you! Continuing to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

Bless you Paige. I pray for you every day. I know each day brings it's own challenges and emotions. Thanks for sharing your heart. Julie Woods

kml9092 said...

Keep writing, my beautiful friend! I love you and continue to pray for your peace and healing. xo, Kate