Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Carter Kieth

Please, don't ask me if I'm over it yet.

I'll never get over it.

Please, don't tell me he's in a better place.

He's not here with me.

Please, don't say at least he isn't suffering.

I haven't come to terms with why he had to suffer at all.

Please, don't tell me you know how I feel,

unless you have lost a child.

Please, don't ask me if I feel better.

Bereavment isn't a condition that clears up.

Please, don't tell me you had him for so many years.

What year would you chose for your child to die?

Please, don't tell me God never gives more than we can bear.

Please, just say you are sorry.

Please, just say you remember Carter.

Please, just let me talk about Carter.

Please mention Carter

.

Please, just let me cry.

Photobucket

0 comments: